- Our positionOur positionSince 1995, CVO-EUROPE’s multidisciplinary team has been supporting life science companies at every stage (design, validation, operation, digital transformation) of critical activities that may affect product quality, data integrity and patient health, whilst ensuring the compliance of their systems, equipment, processes and data. With its comprehensive service range (consulting, shared service center, auditing, and instructional engineering), the CVO-EUROPE Group is committed to bringing its clients effective and innovative solutions whilst staying true to the human values that have characterized it from the outset.
- Key figuresKey figures
- Our values
- Our code of ethics
We wanted to make our commitment sustainable by uniting our employees around common values in a code of ethics.
- Our added valueOur added value1. Over 20 years' experienceSince 1995, we have built up real expertise for conducting projects with regulatory impact (capitalisation, developing our own methodology, software and monitoring tools).2. 100% specialized in the life sciencesAll our experts are life sciences specialists and benefit from our two-fold expertise: technical and regulatory expertise.3. Our multi-skilled teamOur group draws its strength from our multi-skilled team who have a rich and wide range of profiles and experience.4. A comprehensive offeringWe have the best expertise and teams to meet all of your requirements: from consulting to training and audit services.5. Specialized servicesFor over 20 years, we have been investing in a strategy to capitalize on our experience and know-how (methodology, tools for monitoring regulatory compliance, GxpManager software tool, etc…). Our specialized services will help you obtain productivity gains that are hard to beat.6. Our HR policyWe provide our team with a working environment based on respect, mutual aid, conviviality, the sharing of knowledge and the development of skills. This HR policy, combining performance and fulfillment, ensures that our team are motivated and appropriately qualified. In practical terms, we have our own training center, and each year, we invest 7% of our payroll in training. We also have mentoring programs, e-learning courses and expert communities.7. Our certifications and awardsOur performance and capacity for innovation have been recognized at a European level by means of various awards and certifications.
- Our historyOur historyCVO-EUROPE, formerly known as CyberConseil, was set up in 1995 by Jérôme TOMASELLI and Patrick ETIEVANT further to 15 years of computer engineering consulting in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Over the years, CVO-EUROPE has expanded its scope of intervention to all life sciences industries. Today, backed by more than 20 years’ experience, CVO-EUROPE is a leader and benchmark in the field of validation, quality, engineering and more generally in conducting projects with a regulatory impact (FDA, ANSM, EMA….).
- Our growth perspectives
- Our software partnerOur software partnerGxpManager software solution allows you to centralise and keep data safe, whilst also automating processes and making them more harmonious, thus preserving data throughout its entire lifecycle.
GxpManager is based on pre-packaged and personalised work applications and on developing custom applications.
For more information : www.gxpmanager.com
- Our offices
- School relationships
- Our awards and certifications
Our ability to innovate and our performance are recognized on a European scale through several labels and certifications.
- Recent news